Notts Sport is looking for a new Marketing Assistant to join our Marketing team. The candidate will need to be enthusiastic with a creative eye as well as being able to work in a team. Experience and/or a qualification in Marketing would be ideal.
Duties will include:
- Writing and proofreading copy for Notts Sport blog and website
- Organise and execute photoshoots
- Editing of photographs
- Managing of Notts Sport social media pages
- Planning and evaluating marketing campaigns
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including flyers, brochures and e-campaigns
- Create case studies of completed projects
- Attending events such as conferences, seminars and exhibition’s
- Sourcing advertising opportunities
- Supporting the Head of Marketing and other colleagues
The ideal candidate:
- Good IT skills and experience of working with Microsoft Office software
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative suite or other design software
- Confidence in writing copy quickly and to a high standard
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Photography skills are ideal but not essential
- A full driving licence
Notts Sport is the leading specialist in designing, advising upon and supplying artificial surfacing systems for sport, play and leisure.
The company has over 30 years’ experience in providing non-turf technology for cricket, tennis, hockey and football as well as children’s play and multi-use games areas.
Committed to providing effective and innovative design solutions, Notts Sport has built up an impressive client portfolio, working with local authorities, schools, clubs and national and regional sports bodies such as England Hockey and the England and Wales Cricket Board.
To apply please email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and outline your experience and skills that are suited to this position.