Technical Installation Assistant
Notts Sport Ltd. are the leading specialist in design, advice, and supply of synthetic surfacing systems for sport, play and leisure throughout the UK and overseas.
Due to the continued growth and business development in the UK and overseas Notts Sport are seeking a Technical Installation Assistant to join our enthusiastic team.
The ideal attributes of the successful candidate will be:
- Technical and practical experience with installing artificial turf and needle-punched carpets for children’s play, cricket and multi-sport areas
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Fully PC literate
Key tasks to be performed by the successful candidate will be:
- Building a positive working relationship with Notts Sport’s UK distributors and installers
- Resolving technical, quality and installation issues relating to UK projects
- Running training courses for new installers of Notts Sport’s products and then provide them with on-going assistance
- Installing Notts Sport’s products to a high standard
- Develop a deep technical understanding of Notts Sport’s products so as to suggest new methodologies and ideas for them
The successful candidate should also have a full driving licence, a valid passport and be in a position to stay overnight when needed
To apply or to find out more about the position please send your up to date CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the email “Job Application – Technical Installation Assistant ”.