Notts Sport are looking for a new Export Co-ordinator to join our Export department. The candidate will need to be enthusiastic as well as being able to work in a team.
Duties will include:
- Being the initial point contact for all of Notts Sport’s overseas customers
- Daily liaison with Notts Sport’s Operations Department to ensure the smooth progress and on-time delivery for all Export Department orders
- Utilise Department of International Trade’s services effectively and become main contact point within Notts Sport for them
- Providing project quotations, advice, information and support to all of Notts Sport’s overseas customers
- Facilitating all of Notts Sport’s overseas customers’ needs using all available Notts Sport services
- Defining problems within the Export Department and working with Notts Sport’s Sales Director at finding solutions
- Developing skills and knowledge by attending the appropriate workshops and courses
- Ensuring that any systems and procedures introduced to make the Export Department more efficient and effective are adhered to
- Maintain regular communication with inactive Export Distributors
- Along with Notts Sport’s Sales Director carry out research on potential new markets / customers for Notts Sport’s products
- Update Notts Sport’s sales folders, used by our overseas Distributors, on a twice yearly basis
- Along with Notts Sport’s Sales Director carry out research on potential new overseas exhibitions / events for Notts Sport to get involved in
- Liaise with Notts Sport’s Marketing Department on social media and general marketing opportunities generated by overseas projects
- Liaise with Notts Sport’s Technical Department on resolving technical / quality / installation issues relating to overseas customer’s projects
Notts Sport is the leading specialist in designing, advising upon and supplying artificial surfacing systems for sport, play and leisure.
The company has over 30 years’ experience in providing non-turf technology for cricket, tennis, hockey and football as well as children’s play and multi-use games areas.
Committed to providing effective and innovative design solutions, Notts Sport has built up an impressive client portfolio, working with local authorities, schools, clubs and national and regional sports bodies such as England Hockey and the England Cricket Board.
To apply please email your current CV to email@example.com and outline your experience and skills that are suited to this position.