Notts Sport have been training and partnering DSO organisations for over 25
The benefits of a working partnership with Notts Sport will be as follows:
• You will be partnering an organisation with a history of supplying local
authorities with quality play surfaces
• You will be following in the footsteps of other DSOs who have successfully
undertaken the process and are reaping the benefits.
• ChildsPlay is suitable both as a cover over for damaged wet pour, and
as a vandal resistant, innovative product for new sites whilst also saving
budgets on maintenance and repairs.
• We will offer you and the client a free design service for the ChildsPlay
sites, as well as help with material calculations and pricing via our on
going technical support.
• Your organisation will be an Approved Notts Sport Supplier which will
eventually allow the DSO to win work outside of your own authority
providing you with additional income streams.
• Notts Sport will train your staff to install ChildsPlay systems and
therefore provide your staff with extra skills and opportunities, increasing
• Notts Sport will provide marketing support to promote your services to
local organisations and other authorities through agreed campaigns
generating you additional opportunities and increasing your profile.
• You will be able to create additional income and maximise the overall
budget within your local authority.
Once your team have been on initial training, we provide free follow up training
within your own borough or county.
Mark Bobrowicz, Playground Officer for Rochdale Metropolitan Borough
“We’re delighted with the professional standard of service we received from Notts
Sport. Our requirements at Hare Hill Park were very specific, but Notts Sport
came up with a tailor-made solution and the finished result is absolutely fantastic.
Since the play area opened, it has been a huge hit with the youngsters and they’re
certainly putting it through its paces! Thankfully, we know the ChildsPlay system
is durable enough to keep going for years to come.”
Russell Norton, Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council:
“While safety is our main priority, vandalism is a problem at a number of
playgrounds in the borough and the council has spent a lot of money repairing
the damaged surfacing. ChildsPlay has proven to be substantially more resistant
to attack than other surfacing used in the borough and is therefore making a
considerable impact on reducing maintenance costs.”
For more information please contact email@example.com
Written by James Jeyes